WATCHMANTM Platform safety
* Implant success defined as deployment and release of the device into the LAA; no leak ≥ 5 mm
1. WATCHMAN FDA Panel Sponsor Presentation. Oct 2014.
2. Boersma, et al, Heart Rhythm, Vol 14, No 9. September 2017.
3. Freeman, JACC, March 2020, Vol 75, No. 13, 2020.
5. Grygier M et al., The Watchman FLX: the initial Polish experience with the new device for left atrial appendage occlusion. Kardiol Pol. 2020 Feb 5. doi: 10.33963/KP.15172.
6. Nielsen-Kudsk JE et al., The Novel Watchman FLX for Left Atrial Appendage Closure. Early European Experience. Presented at TCT 2019, 25-29 September 2019.
7. Boersma LVA et al. Implant success and safety of left atrial appendage closure with the WATCHMAN device: peri-procedural outcomes from the EWOLUTION registry. Eur Heart J 2016;37(31):2465-74.
8. Freeman, JACC, March 2020, Vol 75, No. 13, 2020.
The law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Indications, contraindications, warnings and instructions for use can be found in the product labelling supplied with each device.
Products shown for INFORMATION purposes only and may not be approved or for sale in certain countries.
This material not intended for use in France.