FEATURES AND BENEFITS
With WATCHMAN TruPlan, you can quickly and easily evaluate LAA morphology and size, assess for thrombus, and create a customized LAAC plan for each unique anatomy.
EASY TO USE
Intuitive controls and automation make pre‑planning quick and easy.
AUTOMATIC 3D SEGMENTATION
Automatic Sizing and Compression Estimates
Automatic Report Generation
Simple and User‑friendly Interface
EASY TO ACCESS
Built for accessibility and collaboration to make pre‑case planning easier and more efficient.
- CT data becomes readily available
ACCESS ANYWHERE WITH UNLIMITED LICENSES
- Log in from your clinic
- Log in from your office
- Log in on your laptop
- Log in from the control room
SHAREABLE SAVED SESSIONS
- Access workups across workstations and collaborate with others with saved session files (-2 MB)
UNMATCHED LAAC INSIGHTS
Unique tools and features provide helpful clinical guidance for optimal outcomes. Plan your transseptal using real WATCHMANTM Access Sheaths and know where to go with simulated Fluoro, TEE and ICE views.
WATCHMAN™ TruPlan™ is developed and owned by Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. (Calgary, AB, Canada), and Boston Scientific is the exclusive reseller of WATCHMAN TruPlan.
WATCHMAN™ TruPlan™ CT Imaging Software
Brief Summary/Abbreviated Statement
INDICATIONS FOR USE
TruPlan enables visualization and measurement of structures of the heart and vessels for pre-procedural planning and sizing for the left atrial appendage closure (LAAC) procedure.
To facilitate the above, TruPlan provides general functionality such as:
- Segmentation of cardiovascular structures
- Visualization and image reconstruction techniques: 2D review, Volume Rendering, MPR
- Simulation of TEE views, ICE views, and fluoroscopic rendering
- Measurement and annotation tools
- Reporting tools
TruPlan’s intended patient population is comprised of adult patients.
- TruPlan should not be used for purposes other than those indicated in the indications for use.
- TruPlan is not intended to perform a diagnosis, nor to replace any duties of the physician.
- Measurements made in TruPlan should only provide additional information to, not replace, measurements made during the typical clinical workflow (e.g., intra-procedural imaging using fluoroscopy, TEE, and/or ICE)
- The Fluoro, TEE, and ICE modules provide simulated, not real, images of fluoroscopic, TEE, and ICE views, respectively.
- Quantitative analysis is dependent on the quality and correctness of the image source data (i.e, CT scans).
- The TruPlan software may slow down when other software applications are being run on the same machine.
- Operating system (OS) updates might require an updated version of TruPlan.
©2021 Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. WATCHMAN and TruPlan are registered or unregistered trademarks of Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.