BUILT FOR CONFIDENCE. BUILT FOR COLLABORATION. BUILT FOR LAAC.
YOU’RE IN CONTROL WITH WATCHMAN TRUPLAN
✔ Dedicated LAAC Workflow
✔ Fluoro, TEE and ICE Simulated Views
✔ Transseptal Planning
✔ Thrombus Assessment Tool
✔ Automated 3D Segmentation
✔ Automated Sizing and Compressions
✔ Automated Reporting
✔ Unlimited User Licenses
WHY CHOOSE WATCHMAN TRUPLAN?
Gain the most value from CT using a tool that is easy to use, easy to access and offers unmatched LAAC insights.
EASY TO USE
Intuitive controls for quick and easy pre‑planning
EASY TO ACCESS
Built for accessibility and collaboration
UNMATCHED LAAC INSIGHTS
Clinical guidance for optimal outcomes
In collaboration with Physicians like you, Boston Scientific and Circle CVI have partnered to develop WATCHMAN TruPlan as the market leading CT solution for LAAC. Place your trust in a tool that was developed by experts for experts like you.
With WATCHMAN TruPlan, Boston Scientific’s industry leading WATCHMAN clinical specialists will be by your side to support your software in addition to supporting your procedures.
BENEFITS OF CT
An ever-growing number of LAAC implanting centers are choosing pre-CT over pre-TEE given an improved patient experience, improved visualization of anatomy, and improved procedural efficiency.
WATCHMAN™ TruPlan™ is developed and owned by Circle Cardiovascular Imaging Inc. (Calgary, AB, Canada), and Boston Scientific is the exclusive reseller of WATCHMAN TruPlan.
WATCHMAN™ TruPlan™ CT Imaging Software
Brief Summary/Abbreviated Statement
INDICATIONS FOR USE
TruPlan enables visualization and measurement of structures of the heart and vessels for pre-procedural planning and sizing for the left atrial appendage closure (LAAC) procedure.
To facilitate the above, TruPlan provides general functionality such as:
- Segmentation of cardiovascular structures
- Visualization and image reconstruction techniques: 2D review, Volume Rendering, MPR
- Simulation of TEE views, ICE views, and fluoroscopic rendering
- Measurement and annotation tools
- Reporting tools
TruPlan’s intended patient population is comprised of adult patients.
- TruPlan should not be used for purposes other than those indicated in the indications for use.
- TruPlan is not intended to perform a diagnosis, nor to replace any duties of the physician.
- Measurements made in TruPlan should only provide additional information to, not replace, measurements made during the typical clinical workflow (e.g., intra-procedural imaging using fluoroscopy, TEE, and/or ICE)
- The Fluoro, TEE, and ICE modules provide simulated, not real, images of fluoroscopic, TEE, and ICE views, respectively.
- Quantitative analysis is dependent on the quality and correctness of the image source data (i.e, CT scans).
- The TruPlan software may slow down when other software applications are being run on the same machine.
- Operating system (OS) updates might require an updated version of TruPlan.
©2021 Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. WATCHMAN and TruPlan are registered or unregistered trademarks of Boston Scientific Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.